greenapplet

 
greenapplet
34
Filipino
Fishes
Aquamarine, Bloodstone
Courage
 



I am looking for...

Culture Exchange and Any Relationship. 
Anybody who wants to share a bit of their lives to me... :) 
 

More about me...

I'm from : Philippines
State/Region : Batangas
City : Batangas
Birth Date : 16 March 1982
Height : 163 cm (5'4)
Weight : 84 kg (185 lbs)
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
Ethnicity-Race : Asian
Konfession : Respect All
Body Type : Full-figured
Your Appearance : Attractive
Drinking : I'm a light/social drinker
Smoking : I'm a non-smoker
Marital Status : Single
Have Children : 2
Occupation/Job : data entry
Language Spoken : English and Tagalog.
   

About myself...

Good Heart, Friendly, Romantic, Easy going, Faithful, Patient, Intelligent, Sincere, Open Minded, Quiet and Sense of humor.
Life is not measured by the number breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Yesterday is in the past, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift......be my present!! The BEST OF ME has to be.... AAARGH not 2 much of a big head so can't really say but i'm a bubbly person hu's always smilin 70% of the day (the other 30% i'm sleepin)!!! I like watchin movies, cooking, listening to different kinds of music. Somehow a hopeless romantic, watching sunset, sweet nothings :) I am smart, sensible, transparent, sincere and flexible and open minded. You can keep me inside the house for years and I will find a way to enjoy every moment....Hope to hear from you soon.
 

What I like ...

Computer/Internet, Beach, Movies, Gardening, T.V., Singing/Karaoke, Nature and Family.
i love surfing web. singing, playing guitars, reading magazines, watching tv, playing table tennis, watching sunset by the beach, online farming
 

My other pictures

 
 
 

 
 

 

   
  My Account  
   
 
 
 
 
data-ad-slot='2727259075'>